Welcome back! Our hibachi tables are ready to serve you once again. We ask that you follow the customer guidelines listed below to keep our staff and all patrons safe during the dining experience. As always, your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
• Please be advised that reservations are listed as "Priority Seating" (via OpenTable or call us at 248.380.6881). Walk-ins are welcomed, but seating is not guaranteed.
• The last reservation for our hibachi tables will be taken at 8PM.
• For Priority seating, we do require the whole party to be present to be seated, we allow 15 minutes after your reservation before forfeiting your table.
• All teppanyaki tables will be charged an 18% teppanyaki service fee which includes gratuity. For regular dining, parties of 6 or more will be charged an 18% gratuity.
• We strongly encourage all unvaccinated guests to always wear masks when entering and exiting, unless you are seated at your table, as an extra precaution for the safety of everyone. Fully vaccinated patrons are no longer required to wear masks.
• Sit back and enjoy your time at Genji!